Careers at XerafyXerafy is a global leader in read-on-metal RFID technology to track assets in a wide range of harsh environments. Our game-changing innovation in this field has enabled many blue chip corporations to adopt our products for RFID asset tracking in the Healthcare, Energy, Aerospace and industrial markets. Xerafy is going through an exciting growth stage and is looking for new talent with the potential to grow with the company.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Healthcare Business Development Manager
Xerafy Limited is a global leader in the industrial rugged passive RFID tag solutions and is the leading tag supplier for hospital solution providers and medical device manufacturers looking to enable RFID technology in Healthcare.
Healthcare is undergoing rapid adoption using RFID to track and manage assets in hospitals. Already in use for equipment such as beds, wheelchairs and infusion pumps, RFID tags have been helping hospitals to locate and account for these items, and to meet the challenges of efficient storage and prevention of theft. Xerafy’s patented RFID technology now allows surgical instruments and implants to be tracked to improve patient safety, increase operational efficiency and meet regulatory compliance.Xerafy is looking for a Healthcare Business Development Manager to help take this exciting technology to Healthcare practioners and device manufacturers globally. You must possess good entreprenuerial skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork spirit, be a self-starter with the aptitude to work autonomously and most importantly have the intellectual capacity to interpret requirements for product needs and convert business challenges into sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a bachelor degree in Engineering or Science, relevant 5 years experience in Healthcare, preferably in SPD, and builda strong rapport with healthcare professionals. If you are highly motivated to build a new career in advancing medical device technology and improving the lives of patients, we invite you to apply today!
Sales Manager (Location: United States, Europe)
Job description:This is a key position within the company and is responsible for Sales, Channel Management and developing a healthy sales pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for strategic accounts and building strong relationships with customers.
- High Achiever
- At least 5 years experience with a successful track record in B2B Sales
- BSc / MSc in Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Has demonstrated leadership qualities and potential to take on new challenges
- Able to communicate with a second language
- Knowledge of RFID is a plus
" style="text-decoration:underline">China Sales Manager
- Lead and manage China sales activities and department
- Develop sales channels and increase the market share of company products in target industry.
- Provide leadership to the day – to –day operations of the sales department, while remaining focus on the company strategic goals.
- Managing existing sales channels of company products and build up strategic sales networks to increase product reputation and sales revenues. Develop and maintain good relations with major System Integrator providers.
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Drive the sales team and motivate team members to increase sales achievement.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years proven Sales experiences.
- Preferred candidates with RFID or System Integration background.
- Strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills
- Team Player and Result Oriented
Product Marketing Manager/Director
- Work with Engineering and Management to create the strategic product roadmap for the target markets
- Responsible for leading efforts to translate company’s strategic vision to tactical level
- Lead in product positioning, messaging, sales forecasting for new product launches, lead in market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop short and medium term marketing strategies for increased market share, penetration and expansion
- Interface with sales, channel partners, key customers and thought leaders to build marketing strategies and tools
- Education: Bachelor Degree or related experience preferred
- Experience: At least 3-5 years related experience in an agile environment preferred
- Skills: Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – strong facilitation and leadership skills, able to adapt to change and lead others through change; sales experience is a plus
System Solution ManagerJob description:
- Definition of Architecture of RFID Software Solutions, taking into account requirements from the market and partner,
- Control and manage project progress and quality, ensure project achieve system objective,
- Managing and monitor software integrator work quality, coordinate HW/SW supplier resource,
- Coordinating and resolve customer feedback and system challenge, mining the customer demand and offer leading solution,
- Building and maintain good relationship with customer, resolve system problem and improve customer satisfaction,
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or above degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar;
- Min. 5 years experience in healthcare software development and integration, special for RFID system;
- Experience in technically leading and steering software development teams;
- Experience in major database Oracle,SQL Server,MySQL, database optimize;
- Programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java;
- Very good project organization and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite;
- Team player, driver mentality. Pro-active attitude;
- Defining design objective with product management team together;
- RFID UHF Tag design for harsh environments that include Oil&Gas, healthcare, heavy industry, logistic etc;
- Co-work other engineers to achieve product development objective;
- Researching and collect the newest products and patents information to improve product development;
- Cooperating with engineering and production team to ensure product suit for mass production;
- Closely co-operation with key technical partners to build innovative products;
- Generating new patent with IP engineer base on unique technology;
- Providing technical support for sales team and customers;
- Technical document handling include test report, project planing etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in RF , Microwave and electromagnetic field
- At least 3~5 years of experience in GPS or bluetooth or cell phone or other RF antenna designing
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Good verbal and literal English skills
- Capability of independent problem solving
- Lead the company finance teams in daily accounting operation to support business growth;
- Structure the finance team and develop team members, to aim for a quality, effectiveness
- Train and motivate the team;
- Ensure group and local standards and accounting rules are fully in compliance;
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate a healthy control environment according to group standards
- Responsible for month-end closing and ensure accurate and transparent reporting on timely basis
- Compile and analyze expense and cost accounts per management needs
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Anticipate and manage risks for your activity
- Prepare and liase with external auditor and authorities on statutory and tax matter
- Handle ad hoc finance and tax related matter as and when required
Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles
- Full understanding of the month end close process and how it relates to other closing activities
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Intelligence objectives and principles.
- Monitor work carefully
- Good business judgment
- Using time efficiently and completing projects consistently and on time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in international team / Fluent in English
- Influencing skills a plus / proactive attitude
- Organizational skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to act and operate independently with direction from Management