Careers at XerafyXerafy is a global leader in read-on-metal RFID technology to track assets in a wide range of harsh environments. Our game-changing innovation in this field has enabled many blue chip corporations to adopt our products for RFID asset tracking in the Healthcare, Energy, Aerospace and industrial markets. Xerafy is going through an exciting growth stage and is looking for new talent with the potential to grow with the company.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Sales Manager (Location: United States, Europe)
Job description:This is a key position within the company and is responsible for Sales, Channel Management and developing a healthy sales pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for strategic accounts and building strong relationships with customers.
The person who will be successful at this position is :
- High Achiever
- At least 5 years experience with a successful track record in B2B Sales
- BSc / MSc in Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Has demonstrated leadership qualities and potential to take on new challenges
- Able to communicate with a second language
- Knowledge of RFID is a plus
Product Marketing Manager/Director
- Work with Engineering and Management to create the strategic product roadmap for the target markets
- Responsible for leading efforts to translate company’s strategic vision to tactical level
- Lead in product positioning, messaging, sales forecasting for new product launches, lead in market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop short and medium term marketing strategies for increased market share, penetration and expansion
- Interface with sales, channel partners, key customers and thought leaders to build marketing strategies and tools
- Education: Bachelor Degree or related experience preferred
- Experience: At least 3-5 years related experience in an agile environment preferred
- Skills: Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – strong facilitation and leadership skills, able to adapt to change and lead others through change; sales experience is a plus